Monday 20 May 2013

100 wc

We were living peacefully in our house. When crash! We felt a massive earthquake we raced outside .we saw nothing until smash!we saw a giant crieture rising out of the ground then smash!smash!2 more blobs rose out of the ground. The whole thing had rose out of ground. The 2 bits on the sides started glowing then turned into giant claws.Then went to destroy the city.I raced after it with a shrink ray. I fired at it,it started to get smaller and smaller then was so small it died .I said goodbye you.
By Dan

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was an exciting story. I am glad you defeated the creature before he destroyed the world. Well done on your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very exciting story. Thank goodness you had a shrink ray so that the frightening creature could be destroyed. I liked the way your writing made the reader surprised and the way you made the creature appear a bit at a time. Very well done for taking part this week.

    ReplyDelete